FLUKE - Precision Multimeter trade-in program
Your old precision multimeter has done its job for many years but now may be non-RoHS compliant, obsolete or no longer serviceable. So, it’s time to benefit from Fluke’s unique offer to trade in your older outdated precision multimeter for the new industry’s standard Fluke Calibration digitizing multimeter.
Key features Fluke 8588A/8558
- 8.5 digit resolution @ 1rdg/sec with exceptional linearity, low noise and stability.
- 2.8 ppm (8588A) / 4.1 ppm (8558A) 1 year absolute accuracy (95%) analog performance without self-calibration
- AC rms measurement performance that is up to ten times faster, two times less noisy, and more sensitive for low level signals than other instruments in this class
- Digitizes voltage and current at 5 MS/s with 18-bit resolution into 15 Mega-reading memory with up to 20 MHz bandwidth for voltage and 4 MHz for current retaining high bandwidth content of the signal measured
- Measurement data synchronous delivered to a PC at 100 kilo-readings/s with 4.5 digit resolution
Trade in this model save 20%
- HP/Agilent/Keysight 3548A
- Solartron 7081
- ransmille 8104/8109
- Or any equivalent non-Fluke/Wavetek/Datron product
Trade in this model save 15%
- Wavetek/Datron 1271/1281
- Wavetek/Datron 1061/1062
- Wavetek/Datron 1071/1081
- Fluke 8400A
- Fluke 8500A
- Fluke 8502A
- Fluke 8505A
- Fluke 8506A
This action is valid till 23.10.2020.
Use this great opportunity and send in your existing precision multimeter and save up to 20% on a Fluke 8588A or 8558A. Request a trade-in now !
Terms and Condition
- This offer is valid from 03.02.2020 till 23.10.2020.
- Entries must be submitted by completing the on-line registration form.
- A trade-in will only be considered for each equivalent multimeter. The decision on whether a trade-in product qualifies is up to the discretion of Fluke Calibration.
- The trade-in instrument should be returned within eight weeks upon delivery of the new instrument.
- Contact your local distributor for the rules on how to return your old calibrator.
- This offer is for trade-in transactions only and no cash returns will be made.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is only valid for customers in Europe.
- Fluke reserves the right to change or withdraw the Fluke Calibration Trade-In program at any time, and without any prior notice.
Via Acquanera, 29
22100 Como (CO) Italy
Partita IVA 03186750133
tel. +39 031526566
Strumentazione e Sistemi per: