Programmable AC Power Source
The APT 8500 is the most power dense and functionality rich source in our history, giving you improved capability, functionality, and a reduced footprint all in one series.
These new models provide an output voltage up to 310 VAC and an output frequency ranging from 5 Hz – 1,200 Hz making it the obvious solution for all kinds of applications.
Not to mention, an enhanced interface to all models completely designed with the end-user in mind.
The APT 8500 Series can be configured as a simple bench top AC Power Source in Manual mode or, as an upgraded option, Programmable mode, to be used with an interface to a PC.
Programmable mode adds the benefits of a sweep of voltage, frequencies, transients, and DC bias over the course of a single sequence or several different tests.
The 8500 Series includes the following models: 8505, 8512, 8520, 8540.
- 14 pre-configured waveforms allow you to simulate nearly any abnormal condition on your DUT by simply selecting the waveform you would like to output.
- With expanded output voltage to 310VAC and output frequency from 5Hz to 1200Hz, the 8500 provides a single, simple solution to meet a wide variety of testing applications.
- Programmable mode option allows you to easily simulate voltage surges, voltage drops, voltage pulses, voltage sweeps, DC bias, and frequency sweeps to help make meeting the specific needs of your testing application easier than it has ever been.
- High power density with a reduced overall footprint offers you the flexibility you need to use your 8500 Series power source in either a bench top or rack mount application
- Easily upgrade and keep your command set from your 6000, 7000, or 300XAC Series with the legacy program mode.