Asterion DC ASA Series: High Performance 3-Channel Power Supply
The ASA series features three independent, isolated 600W channels for a combined 1800W total output power.
These autoranging power supplies feature expanded current and voltage range at the full output power level, enabling the ability to satisfy a wider testing need without requiring the purchase of additional models.
These features make the Asterion DC ASA Series truly unique, as there are no other multi-output power supplies currently available that can achieve the same power level.
Having three channels allows for higher output power and a wider output voltage range, all in a competitively priced 1U form factor.
The Asterion DC ASA Series is the next evolution in the programmable power space.
- 3 independent, isolated 600W channels
- Total power density up to 1800W in a 1U chassis
- 4 autoranging output channel options from 60 VDC at 42 A to 400 VDC at 6 A
- Global single-phase and three-phase AC input power options
- Intuitive color touch panel control
- Multi-language display for global operation
- Multi-channel programmable sequencing, ramps and delays
- Active power factor correction (PFC)
- Standard LXI LAN, USB, and RS232 interfaces
- Remote on/off, inhibit, trigger in/out and monitor signals
- Optional remote analog programming and GPIB interface
- Full remote control via Virtual Panels
- Standard Asterion 5-year warranty
The Asterion® DC ASA Series is designed for testing today’s complex electronics, including telecommunications and commercial electronics requiring low profile, light weight power supplies with high power density.
Other applications include:
- ATE applications
- Military and aerospace electronics test
- DC power simulation
- Commercial manufacturing and process control
- Research and development
- Automotive component and battery testing