IT7900P High Performance Regenerative Grid Simulator
The IT7900P series high-performance Regenerative grid simulator provides an all-in-one test solution that can be used not only as a grid simulator and four-quadrant power amplifier, but also as a four-quadrant regenerative AC/DC electronic load.
The full four-quadrant operation, regenerative ability can feedback power to the grid, meet the needs of environmental protection, but also save a lot of electricity and heat dissipation costs.
Compact, modular and efficient structure design allows the IT7900P up to 15kVA in 3U single unit, and its power can be extended to 960kVA after master-slave parallel connection.
Colorful touch screen with intuitive GUI allows IT7900P to directly define different waveforms.
The rich operation modes can meet the test requirement of single-phase, three-phase, inverse-phase and multi-channel.
It provides high flexibility for testing and can be widely used in many fields such as PV, ESS and EV.
- High power density, up to 6 kVA for 2U and 15 kVA for 3U
- Voltage can reach 350V L-N
- Master and slave equal flow, parallel machines up to 960kVA *1
- Highly efficient energy return
- Comprehensive working modes selectable: single-phase, three-phase, reversed phase and multi-channel, Voltage extension to 200% of rated voltage in inverted mode
- Support LIST/SWEEP/Surge&Sag three waveform modes
- Harmonic simulation and analysis function up to 50 times *2
- Built-in rich waveform database
- Can simulate arbitrary waveform output, support CSV file import waveform
- Phase angle 0~359°settable
- Touch screen design, simple UI interface
- Built-in USB/CAN/LXI compliant LAN /Digital IO interface,optional
- GPIB/analog & RS232 interface
- A variety of protection functions, including automatic clearing protection, transient overvoltage protection POVP
Software watchdogs, etc.
- Regenerative grid simulator & full 4-Quadrant AC&DC power sources
- Output frequency: 16-1400Hz
- Power Amplifier function for PHiL applications
- Professional islanding test mode, support R, L, C and active, reactive power settings
- Four output modes of AC/DC/AC+DC/DC+AC can be realized
- Multi-channel function, single unit can test 1-3 DUTs at the same time *3
- Programmable output impedance,simulation of real-world impedance
- Source Features
- Harmonic/inter harmonic synthesis
- Frequency lock and phase lock function, tracking the external signal frequency and phase, to achieve 6 phase& 12 phase power output
- Compliance tests incl. LVRT /Phase Jump/Frequency variation/harmonic injection
- Supported regulatory testing include IEC61000-4-11/4-13/4-14/4-28 etc.
- Provide rich trigger configuration, synchronous capture of the voltage waveform of the object to be measured, to achieve data acquisition and simulation functions
- Regenerative full 4-Quadrant AC&DC load
- Output frequency: 16-500Hz
- AC mode supports CC/CP/CR/CS/CC+CR/CE multiple operating modes, and CE mode can simulate a variety of circuit topologies such as single-phase rectifier RLC and shunt RLC.
- DC mode supports 9 working modes such as CC/CR/CP/CV
- AC mode supports both rectified and non-rectified modes
- Adjustable crest factor: 1.414 ~ 5.0
- Support phase shift function in the range of -180º~180.0º *4
- When the three-phase AC, support Y and Δ two kinds of access, Y type connection when the support C-phase phase loss function
- Support with load-on
- Support positive or negative half-cycle pull load
- The unit power factor1 function allows the current waveform to vary with the voltage waveform and the power factor is as close to 1 as possible
*1 3U model only
*2 Voltage/current harmonic analysis, voltage harmonic simulation in source mode, current harmonic simulation in load mode
*3 Multi-channel function is not available for single-phase models
*4 When rectification function is turned on, the setting range of phase shift is bounded by the peak factor