IT-M3100 Ultra-compact Wide Range DC Power Supply
IT-M3100 series breaks through the traditional tech limits, in the ultra-compact size of only 1U Half-Rack, the unit can not only output high power, but also has high performance and versatility.
It supports the master-slave parallel mode.
The full range of models supports multiple stacking and parallel connection by handily designing "leg" plug-in.
Fit with rack mount kit to achieve the perfect use.
IT-M3100 series consists of 12 models, providing 6 voltages grades, and can be combined to achieve a variety of output power.
It has a flexible modular architecture, independent multi-channel design, and supports synchronous operation.
Users can configure each channel according to the test requirements of DUT, up to max. 16*16 channels, to meet the needs of customized solutions.
It has a wide range of application values and is suitable for a variety of applications such as research and development, design verification and automatic test systems integration.
- 1U Half-Rack, Ultra-Compact Size
- Adjustable rising/falling speed of output current, to meet various test applications
- High speed test, up to 10 times per second
- Up to 100 steps LIST operation, support output of various dynamic waveforms
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting
- Parallel or series operation can be easily controlled by one unit
- Independent control of multi-channels, one communication card can control up to 16 channels, max.256 channels
- Support output of different timings of each channel can synchronize or delay the output and supports the output of different ratios of voltage
- Support CANopen, LXI, SCPI and other communication protocols
- Five optional cards , providing RS232, CAN, LAN, GPIB, USB_TMC, USB_VCP, RS485, external analog and IO communication interfaces
- Support TRACE function can draw voltage and current waveforms in real-time ( Supported by program)
- Battery charging test function
- Software watchdog provides more reliable and safe automatic battery test solution
- Various protection functions such as OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, ensure a secure testing
- Provide self-locking function, when the device is self-locked, the device will not be able to output